the perfect fit
Having Motorcycle Leather that fits, is incredibly important. Your Leathers must be comfortable, not too tight nor too loose. The tighter one will limit your movement, and the loose one fails to keep the armor in place.
All the Professional Motorcycle road racers, i.e., Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden, Max Biaggi, Marc Marquez, Kevin Schwantz, Andrea Iannone, Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo, Stefan Bradl, etc. choose Made 2 Measure suits. But what if you are not a professional road racer? You still need the same safety and comfort.
With the years of experience, we know how to make the perfect fit motorcycle leather garments. Knowing how to interpret body measurements given by the riders and then designing each panel of the suit that will allow the suit to fit together as a unit.
Why Made 2 Measure
Motorcycle race, the matter of competition and recreation on roads, tracks, closed circuits, and natural terrain. It also demands the rider's comfort and safety at best. Only Made 2 Measure Motorcycle Leather Suit delivers comfort with safety possible, together.
If you did not lie in standard size, you are 6 feet, 2 inches and weight 140 pounds, or 5 feet, 4 inches tall and pushing 250 pounds, only made 2 measure fits in. There might be many other reasons, i.e. Your shoulders are broad, leg muscles not grown up, gently hug legs, stores lots of belly fats, non-existence of ass, extra muscular body, etc.
How to get measured
Taking body measurements is very easy, you can ask your friend to help you or can go to your local tailor to measure according to the given format. We have 26 measurements points without armor and 10 points with body armor (chest protector, kidney protector, Spine protector) and then Height and weight. There are cross checking points that eliminate the chance of error.
You can use our online Body Measurement form or can download pdf body measurement form. Take care of the following points while taking measurements.
- Do not take your measurements
- Measurements must be taken by a second party
- Tie a string around waistline for consistent measurements
- Refer to diagrams for specific points of measurements
- When Measuring, stand tall with your muscles relaxed and feet together
- Use a Flexible measuring take, such as plastic or cloth
- Don't trust your memory, be sure to write the measurements
- It's better if you measure yourself on your bare skin, not over clothes
- Apply constant pressure to the tape without pinching the skin
- Measure under the same conditions each time, such as same clothes or none at all
What to expect
Making Made 2 Measure motorcycle leather is a complex technical process that starts with the supplied body measurements. Then the order passes through the series of the production process are as follows.
- Analysis of measurements by a senior pattern master
- Pattern Designing & Cutting
- Leather Selection & Cutting
- Printing or additional artworks
- Packing & Dispatch
All the above processes may take 4-6 weeks while other manufacturers are taking 3-6 months or longer possible for many numbers of useless reasons. The M2M leather suit perfectly fits you. You feel the leathers like your body part and allows for plenty of movements. There are many riders seen, dancing wearing the Made 2 Measure Motorcycle Leather Suit.
Leather Collection make Made 2 Measure very easy, you can order any design / product on website in Made to Measure. Select custom size under size selection in product options.