Made to Measure
Nothing to match with your Size in Standard Sizes? We can make that in Custom Size Tailored Fitting.
Custom Size Tailored Fitting, have your leathers made according to your body measurements that feel comfortable and wearable all day long, even for those long rides.
The perfect Fit comes from years of experience and knowing how to interpret the 26 body measurements and then stretching for the riding position. Each panel of a standard suit is transformed into a panel that will allow the suit to fit together as a second skin.
- Do not take your own measurements.
- A second party must take measurements.
- Tie a string around the waistline for consistent measurements.
- Refer to diagrams for exact points of measurements.
- When Measuring, stand tall with your muscles relaxed and feet together.
- Use a Flexible measuring take, such as plastic or cloth.
- Don't trust your memory, be sure to write the measurements.
- Please measure yourself on your bare skin, not over clothes.
- When measuring, apply constant pressure to the tape (so it doesn't sag) without pinching the skin.
- Measure under the same conditions each time, such as same clothes or none at all.
CUSTOM MADE SIZE MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to measure for the perfect fit motorcycle race suit, see the video below for the detailed instruction. Before taking your measurements follow the measurements tips.
How to Measure?
|Neck Circumference At Collar:|
Measure collar bellow Adam's Apple
Measure around center line of chest; at widest point standing straight up & down
Measure along center of waistline, 5cm below naval
Measure along the center of the hip line at the widest point around hips
Measure at widest point around thigh
Measure at center of knee
Measure at widest point around calf
Measure above ankle bone
|Neck to Knee - Front:|
Measure length from neck to center of the knee (knee to be bent as shown)
|Neck to Shoulder:|
Measure from neck base to end of sleeve joint
|Sleeve Joint Circumference:|
Measure around arm at sleeve joint
Measure at the widest point around the bicep, with muscle taut
Measure around the arm at the elbow (arm to be bent as shown)
Measure at the largest point around the forearm, with muscle taut
Measure at widest point around wrist
|Shoulder to Elbow:|
Measure from sleeve joint to elbow point
|Elbow to Wrist:|
Measure from elbow to point to wrist
|Shoulder To Shoulder - High:|
Measure from top of shoulder across back from sleeve joint to sleeve joint
|Neck To Waist - Front:|
Measure length from neck/shoulder to waistline
|Neck To Waist - back:|
Measure from neck bast to waistline.
|Waist To Knee:|
Measure from waistline to the center of knee
|Knee To Ankle:|
Measure from the center of knee to the top of ankle
|Crotch To Knee:|
Measure from the highest point in the crotch to the center of the knee on the inside leg
|Front Waistline To Back Waistline:|
Measure from the front waistline, under the crotch to the rear waistline
|Neck To Ankle:|
Measure from neck base to top of ankle
|Vertical Torso Circumference:|
Measure from shoulder at the neck, down to the crotch, underneath, and back to starting point